- Tuesday, May 14 Redbirds Game/Piano Recital/Arts Expo 4 pm
- Thursday, May 16 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th Grade Honors Program 9 am
- Monday, May 20 Kindergarten Honors/Promotional Program 9 am
- Tuesday, May 21 5th Grade Honors/Promotional Program 9 am
- Wednesday, May 22 Field Day/ Last Day of School
May 5, 2013 — DTE Monthly Newsletter
March 29, 2013 — DTE Monthly Newsletter
- April 15-19 TCAP Spirit Week
- April 23-26 TCAP Achievement Tests
- Friday April 26 Progress Reports go Home
- Monday April 29 TCAP Sock Hop
May 7, 2012 — Announcements
- Thursday, March 7th Think Show
- March 11th-15th Spring Break (No School)
- Wednesday, March 20th 3rd quarter report cards go home
- Thursday, March 21st Regional Parent Assembly Meeting at Bellevue MS 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday, March 27th Spring Pictures (No Uniform Required)
- Friday, March 29th Good Friday (No School)
We are looking for many good men to volunteer a little bit of time to help out at Downtown Elementary.
Our WATCH D.O.G.S. (Dads of Great Students) kickoff will be held Tuesday, September 11, 2012 at 5:00PM in the Downtown Elementary multipurpose room (please enter at the Court St. entrance).
Door prizes will be given out! Pizza will be served! Child care will be provided! Please come find out more information about this great opportunity to make a difference!
You must be over the age of 21 to participate with WATCH D.O.G.S.
We have a great parent organization here at Downtown Elementary, but Partners in Education needs board members. If you are a member of PIE, please consider putting your name on the ballot for election. It is very important that PIE is ready for the 2012-2013 school year before the summer break. Having a parent organization like PIE is critical because it is a way for parents to make a commitment to our school success. If you are not a member of PIE, please consider joining. Downtown Elementary needs continued parental support to thrive!
If you are interested in putting your name on the ballot or want more information, please send an email to: